Pedal Power 4×4 is a linear (analog) isolated power supply that can properly power up to 4 digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more, plus four standard 9-volt battery stompboxes. Perfect for large pedal boards, Pedal Power 4×4 features 8 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital “switching” power supplies.
Pedal Power 4×4 features an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan keeping the unit cool even under the most adverse heat conditions of outdoor festival stages. Even with poor AC line conditions, it delivers clean, consistent power. Handmade in the USA using the finest components, Pedal Power 4×4 was designed to meet and exceed the needs of our most demanding professional users.
- Four 9V isolated high-current 400mA output sections (2 with 12V option) power Strymon, Eventide,
- Line 6 (excludes M9/M13), Boss Twin, TC Electronic Nova, Moog and more
- Four 9V isolated 100mA output sections
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Easily fits small to large pedal boards and mounts under Pedaltrain product
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- Input: Standard IEC connector – 120V 50/60Hz (North America model)
- Outputs: 5.5×2.1mm barrel connectors center negative, Short circuit protected, Two 9V or 12VDC – 400mA, Two 9VDC – 400mA, Four 9VDC – 100mA
- Included DC Power cables: 5.5×2.1mm right angle barrel connectors (6), 5.5×2.1mm straight barrel connectors (2), 5.5×2.5mm right angle “red” barrel (1), 3.5mm right angle mini plug (1), 9V battery snap (1)
- Dimensions: 7″ x 3.4″ x 1.8″ (186 x 86 x 44 mm)
- Weight: 2lb. (0.9 kg)