HORSEMEAT TRANSPARENT OVERDRIVE
DRIVE YOUR TONE
Horsemeat adds harmonic midrange richness and overdrives without cutting out your high notes – all while giving you more available headroom. It features a robust EQ section so you can dial in your tone and has a wide range of gain on tap. Depending on the setting, Horsemeat can be used as a clean boost, straight overdrive, or even enhance your amplifier’s distortion by slightly pushing the front end of the amplifier’s preamp section.
PRS pedals were created to be high-end pieces of audio gear.
Designed by PRS Guitars in Stevensville, MD, USA. Made in the USA.
We spent considerable time comparing available electronic components, and through-hole soldering enables us to utilize the best-sounding parts.
PRS pedals are true bypass, so you can stay connected to your amp. When they are off, they are out of your signal chain, and the tone of your instrument can be heard without coloration.
Made in the USA
PRS Pedals are designed by PRS Guitars in Stevensville, Maryland and proudly made in the USA.
- Pedal Type Transparent Overdrive
- Analog/Digital Analog
- Inputs (1) 1/4″ Instrument
- Outputs (1) 1/4″ Instrument
- Bypass Switching True Bypass
- Amperage 16 mA
- Power Sources 9V DC Power Supply, regulated and/or isolated (not included)
- Batteries (1) 9V (not included)
- Length 4.7″
- Width 3.7″
- Height 1.37″
- Weight 1.1 lbs
- CONTROL PANEL
- 1. Power in (9V DC)
- 2. 1/4-inch mono jack input
- 3. 1/4-inch mono jack output
- Horsemeat controls front 2022
- CONTROL PANEL
- 4. Effect on/off (true bypass)
- 5. Gain
- 6. Level
- 7. Voice
- 8. Treble
- 9. Bass