This is one of our favorite Private Stock builds to date. All woods and specs selected by the Bay Tunes Guitars team. The vision with 7976 was to build the ultimate vintage inspired single cutaway PRS guitar. From there we hand selected a super wide quilt top, a gorgeous fiddleback mahogany neck and figured mahogany back, and perfectly suited pieces of Brazilian rosewood for the fingerboard and headstock. True vintage curb appeal with the “Block” inlays with birds and vintage aged ivoroid binding around the body, neck, and headstock. The vintage cherry stained mahogany back and neck with a teardrop cherry top stain with vintage nitro finish complete the feel of this vintage monster.
Full specs below. Ships FREE in the Continental United States.
Grab this heir loom, one-of-a-kind, PRS Private Stock today!
- McCarty Singlecut
- Fiddleback Mahogany Neck
- Brazilian Rosewood w/ Ivoroid Binding Fingerboard
- Quilted Maple / Ivoroid bound Top
- Brazilian Rosewood Headstock Veneer
- Figured Mahogany Back
- WIDE FAT Neck Carve
- Black Side Dots
- Cherry Teardrop Burst Finish
- Gold MOP “Block” Bird Inlays
- Gold MOP Private Stock Eagle Inlay
- Vintage Nitro Finish
- 58/15 LT Treble and Bass Pickups
- 2 Volume / 2 Tone / 3-way Toggle Controls
- Nickle PRS 2-Piece Stop Tail
- Phase III Set Screw Locking Tuners with Ivoroid Buttons
- Bone Nut
- Figured Mahogany Back Plates
- D’Addario .010″ Strings
- Private Stock PRS Brown Leather Case
- USA ONLY