But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
Ibanez builds guitars for players of all levels—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class. The Standard series incorporates all the staples the Ibanez brand is famous for, such as fast necks, floating terms, and high-octane distortion in a package that is available and accessible to most players.
- Stock #807
- 8 lbs
- neck type SR55pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
- top/back/body Okoume body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboardAbalone oval inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Accu-cast B505 bridge
- string space 16.5mm
- neck pickup Bartolini® BH2 neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup Bartolini® BH2 bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot), 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning 1G,2D,3A,4E,5B
- strings D’Addario® EXL165 + .130
- string gauge .045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- hardware color Black
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 864mm
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Accu-cast B500 bridge
The Accu-cast B500 bridge has adjustable saddles for variable string spacing by +/- 1.5mm, answering every bassist’s specific string spacing needs.
Bartolini BH2 pickups
The Bartolini® BH2 pickups provide a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation and a long blade pole piece widens the magnetic field, providing balanced string-to-string pickup response.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.