Ibanez builds guitars for players of all levels—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class. The Standard series incorporates all the staples the Ibanez brand is famous for, such as fast necks, floating trems, and high-octane distortion in a package that is available and accessible to most players.
- Stock #139
- 6.4 lbs
- neck type Wizard III-7 for Multi Scale5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- top/back/body Nyatoh body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboardWhite Step off-set dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Mono-rail bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup Array 7 MS (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Array 7 MS (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E,7B
- strings D’Addario® EXL120+.059
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042/.059
- hardware color Cosmo Black
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 686mm – 648mm/27″ – 25.5″
- a : Width 48mm at NUT
- b : Width 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
Designed for both stability and sustain, the innovative Ibanez Mono-Rail bridge minimizes cross-talk between strings
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
Array-7 MS pickups
Ibanez Array pickups deliver a super tight tone with low noise that handle down-tuning perfectly.
Multi Scale Neck
The multi-scale neck utilizes an equalized string tension, creating a more “open” or “alive” tone that not only expands harmonic complexity, but also offers a more comfortable playing experience.