Ibanez builds guitars for players of all levels—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class. The Standard series incorporates all the staples the Ibanez brand is famous for, such as fast necks, floating trems, and high-octane distortion in a package that is available and accessible to most players.
- Stock #601
- neck type Nitro Baritone3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- top/back/body Nyatoh body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboardOff-set white dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup EMG 60 (H) neck pickupActive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup EMG 81 (H) bridge pickupActive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1B,2F#,3D,4A,5E,6B
- strings D’Addario® EXL157
- string gauge .014/.018/.026/.044/.056/.068
- hardware color Black
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 712mm/28″
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 23mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
Gibraltar Standard II bridge
The Gibraltar Standard II is a simple fixed bridge designed provide optimal transfer of each string’s vibration and its smooth surface maximizes playing comfort.
EMG® 60 neck pickup packs plenty of output with a balance of tones that is classic-thick; boosted mids, big lows, and fat highs. EMG&trg; 81 bridge pickup gives detailed intensity, incredible amounts of high end cut, and fluid sustain.
Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Luminescent side dot inlays
The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.