Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. Whether you favor a hardtail (fixed) bridge or our industry-leading locking tremolo system, the RG is a precision instrument.
A guitar doesn’t have to cost a bundle to sound good. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality in a more affordable package. Not only do they look and play better than everything else in their price range, but their rigorous inspection, set-up and warranty is the same as Ibanez’s more expensive models.
- Stock #135
- 6.8 lbs
- neck type GRGRoasted Maple neck
- top/back/body Poplar body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboardWhite dot inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge F106 bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Classic Elite (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Classic Elite (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- hardware color Chrome
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 648mm/25.5″
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
Classic Elite pickups
Classic Elite pickups offer rich, nuanced tone with fat low-end.
Mono-unit output jack
The mono-unit output jack is made of solid, durable material and is a single piece to avoid unwanted movement and loosening of the jack, which leads to contact failure or disconnection. This innovation allows for long term playing enjoyment and minimal maintenance.
The F106 bridge enriches sustain. String height adjustment can be done easily and independently.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.