A guitar doesn’t have to cost a bundle to sound good. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality in a more affordable package. Not only do they look and play better than everything else in their price range, but their rigorous inspection, set-up and warranty is the same as Ibanez’s more expensive models.
- Stock #068
- 7.2 lbs
- neck type GRXMaple neck
- top/back/body Quilted Maple Art Grain topPoplar body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboardWhite dot inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 22
- bridge T106 bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Infinity R (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- middle pickup Infinity RS (S) middle pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Infinity R (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color Chrome
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 648mm/25.5″
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 57mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
T106 tremolo bridge
The T106 tremolo bridge with 6 independent saddles makes precise height and intonation adjustment of each string easy.
Mono-unit output jack
The mono-unit output jack is made of solid, durable material and is a single piece to avoid unwanted movement and loosening of the jack, which leads to contact failure or disconnection. This innovation allows for long term playing enjoyment and minimal maintenance.
Infinity R H-H pickups
Ibanez Infinity pickups deliver an accurate and tight sound with excellent dynamics. Even under heavy settings, they do not lose tonal clarity.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.