The AS is a semi-acoustic guitar built to tackle just about any genre of music you throw at it. The pickups are mounted directly to the center block for increased sustain and feedback elimination.
Ibanez first introduced Artcore back in 2002 and it has remained a workhorse hollow-body guitar for musicians all over the world ever since. The Artcore’s combination of quality workmanship and affordability has created legions of devoted fans from diverse genres as blues, country, rock and jazz. Artcore offers musicians the purity of an old school jazz-box or a hybrid semi-hollow rocker. The line is highly respected for its tone, sustain and, expressive playability.
- Stock #068
- 8.4 lbs
- neck type AS ArtcoreNyatohSet-in neck
- top/back/side Linden top Linden backLinden sides
- fretboard Bound Walnut fretboardWhite dot inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 22
- bridge Gibraltar Performer bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- tailpiece Quik Change III tailpiece
- neck pickup Infinity R (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Infinity R (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- hardware color Chrome
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 628mm
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 57mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 24mm at 9F
- Radius : 305mmR
The Nyatoh neck provides a rich mid-low end.
Gibraltar Performer bridge
The Gibraltar Performer bridge provides rich sustain and tuning stability. The low-positioned saddles promise comfortable playability.
Infinity R H-H pickups
Ibanez Infinity pickups deliver an accurate and tight sound with excellent dynamics. Even under heavy settings, they do not lose tonal clarity.
A Walnut fretboard features a well-balanced tonal character from low to high end.
Quik Change III Tailpiece
The Quik Change III tailpiece enables faster and easier string changing.