Swiss Things Pedalboard Reconciler
Swiss Things is an all-in-one pedalboard reconciliation solution designed to really tie your rig together without resorting to some confusing loop-switching contraption bigger than a meatball party sub that eats up the entire bottom row of your board and kind-of-but-not-quite does what you need it to do.
Swiss Things combines two true-bypass Flexi-SwitchTM enabled effects loops, a Flexi-SwitchTMAB-Y box with transformer isolation between outputs, a buffered tuner output, 20dB of clean boost, an expression pedal output for volume control and a quiet, high headroom output buffer into a compact pedalboard-friendly signal routing junction box that lives at the top-right corner of your pedalboard and really ties your rig together without any signal loss.
This is what you can do with it:
- Use as many pedals as you’d like without tone-suck
- Quickly and easily bypass all your pedals with one click
- Use Flexi-SwitchTM Technology with every pedal in your setup
- Eliminate volume pedal tone-suck by using any expression pedal to control volume
- Use multiple amps without phase issues, ground loops, or extra noise
- Tidy up your rig, shorten cable runs, and reduce tone loss by keeping all inputs andoutputs in one location
This relay-based, true-bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching.
- For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass.
- For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use theeffect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal.Power RequirementsCurrent Draw: 40 mAThis device takes a standard 9-volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise.
DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!
Input Impedance: 1M
Output Impedance: 1K