Blackstar’s multi-award winning HT Venue valve line raises the benchmark again.
HT Venue MK III elevates this range to new heights with a stunning new style that looks as good as any premium boutique amplifier. The new panel has a clean, crisp aesthetic and cornerless covering, combined with classic chickenhead knobs and a new paper fret to complete the look.
There’s beauty in the details, where we’ve introduced high quality mini toggle switches, updated the LED colours and swapped out the plastic logo for a new metal plate version.
CabRig, our world-class DSP speaker simulation comes as standard, which allows guitarists to choose between 100s of different cabinet, mic, mic placement and room settings. These settings can be saved and stored into 3 presets which can be recalled directly from the amplifier
Simply put, there is not a better looking, or sounding, amplifier in this category.
Here’swhat more you can expect from the new HT Venue MK III:
Ground-breaking new clean channel offering the ultimate in clean tone quality and flexibility: All Clean Channels have Bass, Treble and a Voice switch.
Rich, responsive Overdrives each with its own Voice switch. The high gain Voices are tight and focused.
All modes footswitchable with the optional 5-way FS-14 Footcontroller: Resulting in the widest possible selection of stage accessible valve tones.
Power Reduction: A switchable power reduction circuit is included giving reliable, transparent attenuation down to 10% of the amp’s rated power.
Blackstar’s patented ISF on the OD channel(s). ISF stands for ‘Infinite Shape Feature’. Unique to Blackstar products, this control can take you from a more ‘American’ sounding amp all the way through to a classic ‘British’ amplifier and anywhere inbetween.
HT Venue MKIII
- 2 distinct voices on every channel with independent EQ controls. Clean Voice 1 is an American style clean. Clean voice 2 is a ‘Class A’ British tone. On each of the OD channels, switching to voice 2 will add more gain and overall change the overdrive from a classic drive to a higher gain, more contemporary tone.
- CabRig – our class-leading speaker simulation DSP software. Choose from 100s of microphone and cabinet combinations within our free software and store 3 CabRig presets directly into your amplifier.
- Professional USB recording output: Now updated to USB-C, this is the simplest way to get valve tone into your recordings.
- ‘HT’ stands for High Tension meaning the high voltage internal circuits needed to push valves to their full tonal potential.
HT CLUB 50 MK III
- Innovative 50 Watt valve head
- 2 x ECC83 and 2 x EL34 valves
- Two footswitchable channels
Four footswitchable voices
- Boutique clean channel with expanded tone controls
- High gain overdrive channel
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Power Reduction down to 10% of full Wattage
- Master Volume
- Digital Reverb with Dark/Light switch. Reverb time is independently adjustable via Architect software
- CabRig outputs (1/4” unbalanced, XLR Balanced and USB C)
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- USB C for recording and connecting to Architect & CabRig
- 2-way footcontroller included
- Compact size for ultimate portability
- Boutique modern styling