DEPT. 10 AMPED The 100W Amp Pedal.
The Dept. 10 AMPED 1 is a professional 100 Watt guitar amp in a compact pedal. It turns any pedalboard, modeller, or multi-effector into a performance ready amp and ensures you can take your sound with you anywhere.
High Headroom Power Amp Design
The power amplifier’s unique, high-headroom design does not compromise on output even at 16 Ohms. Get maximum power and optimum tone with any cabinet set-up at 8 or 16 Ohms. Blackstar’s patented Response control offers distinctly different and authentic power valve responses and guitar amp dynamics.
Speaker Simulator and Direct Outputs
Fine-tune your cabinet, mic, and room simulations with our Cab Rig technology and output via XLR or stereo jack. Or, connect via USB for effortlessly simple recording to your DAW without the need for an interface.
Dept. 10 AMPED 1
- 100W pedalboard amp (1.28kg)
- 5x power valve simulations or linear mode
- 3x voices: USA, UK, or flat for external preamp/modellers
- 2x channels: manual and preset
Reverb With Freeze Effect
The reverb type, time and tone can be customised using Blackstar’s Architect deep-editing software and saved to the Dept. 10 AMPED 1 in place of the default reverb. When the Reverb is active, holding the Reverb footswitch will activate the ‘Freeze’ effect.
Dept 10. AMPED 1 is universal voltage so can be used anywhere in the world from 100V to 240V ~ 50/60Hz. Just stick it in your gigbag and hop on that plane.
Create and save your favourite settings to the amped by holding down the “preset’ footswitch. Disengaging the preset will return the settings to the physical state of the controls, giving you two channels at your feet.
Authentic Valve Amp Feel
The unique power amplifier design uses current feedback which mimics a valve amplifiers interaction with a speaker cabinet. This very high headroom design delivers the thump and presence of a valve amp with 100W power, into any speaker cabinet at 8 or 16 Ohms.
- 100W guitar amp in a compact pedal.
- Turns any pedalboard, modeller, or multi-effector into a performance ready amp.
- The power amplifier’s unique, high-headroom design delivers maximum power and optimum tone with any cabinet set-up at 8 or 16 Ohms.
- Response control delivers five distinctly different authentic power valve responses – KT88, 6L6, EL34, 6V6, EL84. Each setting delivers the response, dynamics, sag and break-up characteristics of the selected valve power amp. The Linear response offers transparent power amplification, used in combination with the Flat voice when pairing your AMPED 1 with an external amp modeller.
- Pro connectivity and integration into your setup using low latency USB audio as an interface for recording, and XLR D.I. for live use.
- Effects loop (series or parallel), 2x 9V DC outputs and MIDI control for easy integration into your pedalboard or rig.
- Includes CabRig, our next-generation DSP speaker simulator that reproduces the sound and feel of a mic’d up guitar cab in incredible detail. Deep-dive using the accompanying free Architect software and capture the incredible tones via USB / XLR out.
- Power Reduction switch allows you to select 100 Watts, 20 Watts or 1 Watt to easily get the perfect balance of power and response for any situation from studio to stage.
- Studio quality reverb with ‘freeze’ effect.
- Footswitchable Preset.