The Artwood series was designed to blend the best traditional elements with modern guitar construction. Technology moves forward at a frenetic pace, and the world of guitar building is no different. In producing the Artwood series, we’ve respected the rich tradition of the acoustic guitar, while adding modern interpretations in our continuing search for the ultimate in guitar tone.
- 4.2 lbs
- body shape Cutaway Dreadnought body
- top Solid Okoume top
- back & sides Okoume back & Okoume sides
- neck AWNyatoh neck
- fretboard Laurel fretboard
- bridge Laurel bridge
- inlay White dot inlay
- soundhole rosette Black & White multi
- tuning machine Chrome Die-cast tuners (18:1 gear ratio)
- number of frets 20
- bridge pins Ibanez Advantage™
- strings D’Addario® XTAPB1253
- string gauge .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- string space 11mm
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- pickup Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle
- preamp Ibanez AEQ-TP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- output jack Balanced XLR & 1/4″ outputs
- battery 9V x1
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 648mm/25.5″
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 54.33mm at 14F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 7F
- Radius : 400mmR
Ibanez AEQ-TP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
The Ibanez AEQ-TP2 preamp provides the extra punch of on-board EQ along with a convenient and easy-to-read digital tuner and 2-band EQ, located on the instrument’s upper bout.
The Laurel fretboard provides a rich and warm tone.
The Laurel bridge transfers string vibration directly to the body, delivering a natural and warm tone.
The Nyatoh neck provides a rich mid-low end.
Okoume back and sides
The Okoume back and sides generate a woody, warm tone when the guitar is played softly or finger-picked and provide punchy high-mids with a clear projection when strummed.
Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle pickup
The Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle pickup accurately translates that full sound to whatever amplification system you plug it into.
Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™ the pin and string stay put.