The Artcore’s combination of quality workmanship and affordability has created legions of devoted fans from diverse genres as blues, country, rock and jazz. Artcore offers musicians the purity of an old school jazz-box or a hybrid semi-hollow rocker. The line is highly respected for its tone, sustain and, expressive playability.
- Stock #615
- 5.6 lbs
- neck type AF ArtcoreNyatohSet-in neck
- top/back/side Linden top Linden backLinden sides
- fretboard Bound Walnut fretboardWhite dot inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 20
- bridge Gibraltar Performer bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- tailpiece VT06 tailpiece
- neck pickup Infinity R (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Infinity R (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- hardware color Chrome
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 628mm
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 56.3mm at 20F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 24mm at 9F
- Radius : 305mmR
The Nyatoh neck provides a rich mid-low end.
The artistically-designed VT06 tailpiece provides both great tuning stability and rich sustain.
Gibraltar Performer bridge
The Gibraltar Performer bridge provides rich sustain and tuning stability. The low-positioned saddles promise comfortable playability.
Infinity R H-H pickups
Ibanez Infinity pickups deliver an accurate and tight sound with excellent dynamics. Even under heavy settings, they do not lose tonal clarity.
A Walnut fretboard features a well-balanced tonal character from low to high end.