Technology moves forward at a frenetic pace, and the world of guitar building is no different. In producing the Artwood series, we’ve respected the rich tradition of the acoustic guitar, while adding modern interpretations in our continuing search for the ultimate in guitar tone.
- Stock #467
- 3.6 lbs
- body shape Grand Concert body
- top Solid Okoume top
- back & sides Okoume back & Okoume sides
- neck ACNyatoh neck
- fretboard Ovangkol fretboard
- bridge Thermo Aged™ Ovangkol bridge
- inlay White dot inlay
- soundhole rosette Black & White multi
- tuning machine Chrome Die-cast tuners(18:1 gear ratio)
- nut material Bone
- number of frets 20
- saddle material Compensated Bone
- bridge pins Ibanez Advantage™
- strings D’Addario® XTAPB1253
- string gauge .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- string space 11mm
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 634mm
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 56mm at 14F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 7F
- Radius : 400mmR
The Nyatoh neck provides a rich mid-low end.
The Ovangkol fretboard provides greater playing comfort.
Okoume back and sides
The Okoume back and sides generate a woody, warm tone when the guitar is played softly or finger-picked and provide punchy high-mids with a clear projection when strummed.
Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™ the pin and string stay put.