The Legend Gets Better Over Time
Whammy artists have won over 60 Grammys® using its unique pitch-shifting sound to enhance their music. Its songs echo the hallways of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame® and generate acclaim on over 700 million albums around the world. There is no doubt why Whammy is one of the most common sights on guitarists’ pedalboards.
The Whammy can bring new depth to your artistry. Turn your solo into raging, rebellious screams of tone or tame your crowd with highly expressive, ambient chordal bends. Energize your audience with a scratchy note frenzy, bring them in and out of the sound tunnel with musical bursts, or carry them through an existential exploration of full-fretboard pitch translation. The Whammy puts expression into the expression pedal.
Don’t be the last guitarist without a Whammy! The iPB-10 unleashes the ability to create and control guitar effects like never before.
- General Specifications
- Sample Rate44.1 kHz
- Frequency Response20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio> -105 dB (A weighted); ref = max level, 22 kHz bandwidth
- THD0.004% @ 1 kHz; ref = 1 dBu w/ unity gain
- A/D Conversion24 bit
- D/A Conversion24 bit
- Power Consumption2.4 Watts (< 265 mA @ 9 VDC)
- Power Adapter9 VDC External Adapter
- Audio Output
- Output Type1/4” Unbalanced TS
- Max Output Level+10 dBu
- Output Impedance1 kΩ
- Audio Input
- Instrument Input Type1/4” Unbalanced TS
- Max Input Level+5 dBu
- Input Impedance1 MΩ
- MIDI Input5-Pin Din