The sloped shoulder allows for easy finger picking, and the full size body delivers the projection you would expect from a dreadnaught. Our acoustic electric Grand Auditoriums have a cutaway body, allowing better access for playing past the 12th fret.
Engelmann Spruce is white and smooth in appearance. A naturally mature sounding wood, it gives a guitar an older, more played in sound to a new guitar.
Rosewood has long been one of the most popular woods for acoustic guitar backs and sides. Responsive lows and crisp highs make rosewood a versatile choice for body wood on acoustic guitars.
- Stock #015
- 5 lbs
- MODEL SRP G-27ce
- BODY SHAPE Grand Auditorium
- TOP Solid Engelmann Spruce
- BACK & SIDES Solid Rosewood Back & Layered Rosewood Sides
- NECK Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD & BRIDGE Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD INLAY Wood Tree of Life Position Marks
- SOUNDHOLE INLAY Wood Crafter Soundhole Inlay
- TUNERS GROVER Gold
- ELECTRONICS DS-2 Sound Hole Mount Pickup / Preamp System with Platform Under-Saddle
- Pickup and Internal Microphone
- STRINGS D`Addario EXP-16 (.012 – .053)
- COLORS Natural
- FINISH Gloss
- SCALE 647.7 ㎜ / 25.5 inches