Pedal Power X4 is a professional isolated power supply for up to four battery-operated or high-current DSP effects. Housed in an ultra-compact aluminum chassis, the virtually weightless X4 mounts to even the smallest pedalboards, including Voodoo Lab Dingbat TINY and Pedaltrain Nano. Pedal Power X4 delivers the pure and reliable power necessary for pedals to perform and sound their very best — all with zero added noise.
Pedal Power X4 can be powered from its included AC adapter or from any 12V 400mA Pedal Power output, adding four isolated outputs to the power supply. Pedal Power X4 conveniently operates at any mains voltage for international touring.
- Ultra-compact to easily mount beneath the smallest pedalboards
- Unique DC transformer topography establishes highest standard in low noise digital switching power supplies
- Also works as an expander unit, adding 4 isolated outputs to an existing Voodoo Lab Pedal Power
- Latest advances in organic polymer capacitor technology provides superior filtering to eliminates any trace amounts of noise
- Four isolated 9V outputs
- Delivers a total of 1000mA to handle high-current DSP effects (500mA max per output)
- Ultra-compact design easily mounts to the smallest pedalboards, including Voodoo Lab Dingbat TINY and Pedaltrain Nano
- Unique DC transformer topology, linear regulation and state-of-the-art multi-pole filtering eliminate any trace of noise
- Includes power cables, universal input power adapter with detachable AC line cord and 3M Dual Lock for mounting
- Powers from AC adapter (included) or any 12V 400mA Pedal Power output
- 5-year warranty
- Made in the USA