How do you describe RainSong’s JM? Three words: loud, loud, and loud. And if that’s not enough, it’s also loud. This is the largest body RainSong builds. The sheer size, combined with the attributes of Projection Tuned Layering™ and Soundboard Fusion Technology™ make the JM one of the loudest acoustic guitars on the planet. This guitar is loud. We had to say it again. But the JM is not just about power. The narrow waist and some layering refinements specific to the Jumbo soundboard give the JM some real finger style grace. The guitar is strong, but impeccably balanced, with bass, mids and trebles distinct, clear and, dare we say it again, loud.
The Nashville is a bold stage guitar. The unidirectional carbon/spruce SFT soundboard is finished in an attractive 3-tone tobacco sunburst and supplemented with eye-catching appointments.
14-Fret, 25.4″ Scale Length
All-Carbon-Fiber Construction With SFTSpruce/Carbon Soundboard.
Customized Hardshell Case
- Stock #546
- 4.2 lbs
- Soundboard: Unidirectional carbon/spruce soundboard craftedusing RainSong’s Soundboard Fusion Technology™ technique. No soundboard braces. Pinstripe rosette.
- Body: All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite neck and epoxy fingerboard fabricated using RainSong’s Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod. Custom abalone shark inlay.
- Accessories: Tusq™ Nut, saddle and abalone inlaid bridgepins.
- Case: Customized hardshell case.
- Finish UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth at End-pin: 5 inches
- Lower Bout: 17 inches
- Body Length: 21 inches
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale Length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning Machine: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronic: None