With Manual, Depth, and Rate controls per flanger as well as global Regeneration and Added Highs, Wind Through the Trees offers nearly endless tonal possibilities. Bottom line, Wind Through the Trees offers hours of fun for any player.
PRS pedals were created to be high-end pieces of audio gear.
Designed by PRS Guitars in Stevensville, MD, USA. Made in the USA.
We spent considerable time comparing available electronic components, and through-hole soldering enables us to utilize the best-sounding parts.
PRS pedals are true bypass, so you can stay connected to your amp. When they are off, they are out of your signal chain, and the tone of your instrument can be heard without coloration.
Made in the USA
PRS Pedals are designed by PRS Guitars in Stevensville, Maryland and proudly made in the USA.
- Pedal Type Dual Analog Flanger
- Analog/Digital Analog
- Inputs (1) 1/4″ Instrument
- Outputs (1) 1/4″ Instrument
- Bypass Switching True Bypass
- Amperage 22 mA
- Power Sources 9V DC Power Supply, regulated and/or isolated (not included)
- Batteries (1) 9V (not included)
- Length 5.5″
- Width 1.5″
- Height 4.5″
- Weight 1.3 lbs