The PRS SE DGT (David Grissom Trem) brings David Grissom’s signature model to the SE Series for the first time. Based on the McCarty platform, the DGT model has been a constant favorite since its introduction in 2007, thanks to Grissom’s deep knowledge of vintage guitars and his painstaking attention to detail. Every feature on the SE DGT has been considered from the neck shape to the fret choice and dressing, from the colors to the pickups and electronics layout.
The SE DGT features vintage-voiced humbuckers paired with individual volume controls for each pickup and a push/pull master tone control that taps the humbuckers for sweet, single-coil inspired sounds. This layout puts a lot of control and versatility on tap so you can focus on playing and not the guitar. Additional appointments include a maple top, mahogany back, 22-fret, 25” scale length mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard, and bird or moon inlays (inlays are color dependent).
PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
Patented design, delivering tonal fidelity, player comfort, and tuning stability.
PRS DGT “S”
Beautiful rhythm and solo tone with a Texas voice. Designed to PRS’s specifications.
Designed to our specifications, these lightweight tuners provide precise tuning and won’t dampen your tone.
- Stock #265
- 7.4 lbs
- Body Construction Solidbody
- Top Wood Maple
- Veneer Flame Maple
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Top Carve Shallow Violin
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Construction Multi-Ply
- Truss Rod PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape DGT
- Neck Depth at the 1/2 Fret 27/32″
- Neck Depth at the 12 1/2 Fret 61/64″
- Neck Width at the Nut 1 21/32″
- Neck Width at the Body 2 1/4″
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius 10″
- Fretboard Inlay Moons
- Headstock Logo Signature “SE”
- NECK/BODY ASSEMBLY
- Neck/Body Assembly Type Set
- Bridge PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners PRS Designed Tuners Hardware Type Nickel
- Nut PRS
- Truss Rod Cover “DGT”
- Treble Pickup DGT “S”
- Bass Pickup DGT “S”
- Controls Two Volume Controls w/ Push/Pull Tone Control and 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch
- ADDITIONAL INFO
- Strings PRS Classic 10-46
- Tuning Standard (6 String): E, A, D, G, B, E
- Case Gig Bag