The DW CE 24 signature model starts with the PRS CE 24 bolt-on platform and includes a satin-finished maple neck, maple fretboard, a slightly modified Pattern Thin neck carve (the DW CE’s carve is slightly thinner front to back), and – unique to this limited edition – a hardtail bridge.
The pickups and electronics are also unique to the DW CE signature axe. The pickups are signature Mojotone DW Gen 2 Tomahawk pickups. Made with superior quality Alnico 5 magnets and a special winding technique, DW Gen 2 Tomahawks have plenty of output and big bottom end while remaining articulate and clear – a notable quality for high gain pickups. Paired with a volume and tone control and 5-way blade pickup selector, the DW CE 24 Hardtail is menacing, sophisticated, and addictive to play.
- Stock #006
- 7.6 lbs
- Body Construction Solidbody
- Top Wood Maple
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Top Carve Violin
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Maple
- Neck Construction Scarfed
- Truss Rod PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape Dustie Waring
- Neck Depth At The Nut 13/16″
- Width Of Fretboard At The Nut 1 11/16″
- Width Of Fretboard At The Body 2 1/4″
- Fretboard Wood Maple
- Fretboard Radius 10″
- Fretboard Inlay Black Birds
- Headstock Logo Signature, Decal
- NECK/BODY ASSEMBLY
- Neck/Body Assembly Type Bolt-On
- Bridge PRS Plate Style (String Through)
- Tuners PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type Satin Black
- Nut PRS
- Truss Rod Cover “CE”
- Treble Pickup Mojotone DW Gen 2 Tomahawk
- Bass Pickup Mojotone DW Gen 2 Tomahawk
- Controls Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- ADDITIONAL INFO
- Strings PRS Signature 10-46
- Tuning Standard (6 String): E, A, D, G, B, E
- Case Gig Bag
PRS Plate Style (String Through)
Designed with individual saddles for perfect intonation and string-through design for increased resonance and sustain.
Mojotone DW Gen 2 Tomahawk
Articulate and Clear high-output pickups with big bottom end.
Low-Mass Locking Tuners
Our lightweight, locking tuners make stringing a snap and keep your guitar in tune.