GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION is proud to announce a new addition of our Acoustic Array® family — the Acoustic Array® MINI. Building upon our heritage in innovative acoustic amplification design and build, the AA-MINI brings many of the features and performance of our larger AA-PRO into a smaller, more compact acoustic amplifier. Both models bring a unique and fresh design and performance level to acoustic instrument amplification, from acoustic/electric guitars, mandolin, ukulele, violin, cello or other acoustic instruments.
The AA-MINI offers a full featured preamp design with dedicated Mic and Instrument channels, our unique Contour circuit (Inst Ch), flexible EQ network, Digital Effects, a 100 Watt Class D power amplifier platform, unique angled cabinet shape, and a sophisticated speaker system design.
- Dedicated Mic and Instrument Channels
- Phantom Power for Condenser Mics
- Signal Phase Reverse Switch (Inst. Ch)
- Unique Contour Circuit for Quick Tonal Adjustments (Inst. Ch.)
- Active EQ w/Sweepable Mids (Inst. Ch.)
- Adjustable Digital Reverb and Chorus Effects
- Innovative Acoustic Array® Speaker System Design
- 8” Woofer w/4 x 1.5” Soft Dome Driver Line Array
- Slanted Cabinet Design for Improved Projection
- Ultra-lightweight, 21 lb Compact Cabinet Design
- Power Output: 100 Watts
- XLR Direct Output
- Auxiliary Input
- Headphone Output