- Carved Figured Flame Maple 10-Top & Back
- Mahogany Body Center
- Full Hollow Construction with F-Holes
- 22 Frets
- 25″ Scale
- Mahogany Neck
- Pattern Neck Shape
- 28/32″ Neck Depth At Nut
- 2 1/4″ With of Fretboard at Body
- 1 11/16″ Width of Fretboard at Nut
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Birds Inlay
- PRS Adjustable ‘Piezo’ Stoptail Bridge
- Phase III Locking Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 58/15 LT Treble & Bass Pickups
- Volume and Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle
- LR Baggs/PRS Piezo Pickup System with 3-way Selector and Blend Knob
- Hybrid Hardware
- Amber Lampshade Knobs
- PRS Shaped Black Tolex Hollowbody Hardshell Case
With brilliant acoustics and a vast array of tones, the Hollowbody II has been a constant favorite in our dynamic lineup of hollow instruments. The combination of the maple top and back with mahogany sides provides tonal clarity and extraordinary resonance.
The LR Baggs/PRS Piezo System comes standard, providing musicians with the versatility of wielding both acoustic and electric guitar tones in one instrument. There are two output jacks on the Hollowbody II, allowing guitarists to plug into their favorite electric guitar or acoustic guitar amp or DI into a soundboard. By utilizing the separate blend control, the tone of the Hollowbody II’s 58/15 LT pickups can also be combined with acoustic sounds through a single output.
For 2020, PRS has updated this model with TCI-tuned pickups and nitro over celluose (CAB) finish.