Ibanez builds guitars for players of all levels—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class. The Standard series incorporates all the staples the Ibanez brand is famous for, such as fast necks, floating terms, and high-octane distortion in a package that is available and accessible to most players.
- 8.4 lbs
- neck type SR45pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
- top/back/body Ash body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboardAbalone oval inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Accu-cast B500 bridge
- string space 19mm
- neck pickup Nordstrand™ Big Break neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup Nordstrand™ Big Break bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot), 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning 1G,2D,3A,4E
- strings D’Addario® EXL165
- string gauge .045/.065/.085/.105
- hardware color Black
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 864mm
- a : Width 38mm at NUT
- b : Width 62mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Nordstrand™ Big Break pickups
Nordstrand™ “Big Break” pickups cram a meaty split coil into a soapbar-style pickup, producing a full-bodied, powerful, aggressive tonal texture, while still retaining the clarity that’s characteristic of single coil tone with noiseless performance.
Accu-cast B500 bridge
The Accu-cast B500 bridge has adjustable saddles for variable string spacing by +/- 1.5mm, answering every bassist’s specific string spacing needs.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.