But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
Ibanez builds guitars for players of all levels—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class. The Standard series incorporates all the staples the Ibanez brand is famous for, such as fast necks, floating terms, and high-octane distortion in a package that is available and accessible to most players.
- Stock #102
- 8.2 lbs
- neck type SR45pc Maple/Walnut neck
- top/back/body Quilted Maple topNyatoh body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboardWhite dot inlay
- fret Medium frets
- bridge Accu-cast B300 bridge
- string space 19mm
- neck pickup PowerSpan Dual Coil neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup PowerSpan Dual Coil bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way Power Tap switch
- factory tuning 1G,2D,3A,4E
- strings D’Addario® EXL165
- string gauge .045/.065/.085/.105
- hardware color Cosmo black
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 864mm/34″
- a : Width 38mm at NUT
- b : Width 62mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
Accu-cast B300 Bridge
The Accu-cast B300 bridge affords precise intonation and delivers string-to-body vibration conductively.
PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups
Developed by Ibanez, the exposed pole pieces of the PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups produce a stronger signal and increase the response of the higher frequencies without sacrificing low end. The result is a tone rich in harmonic detail and dynamic expression.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way Power Tap switch
The 3-band EQ works in conjunction with a coil tap switch for maximum control over a wide variety of professional bass tones. Tap Mode (single coil) creates a punchy, dynamic sound with superior articulation. Series Mode (humbucking) delivers a full, warm tone, and Power Tap Mode provides the best of both worlds-combining the clarity of the single coil with the fat bottom end of the humbucker.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.