Ibanez builds guitars for players of all levels—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class. The Standard series incorporates all the staples the Ibanez brand is famous for, such as fast necks, floating trems, and high-octane distortion in a package that is available and accessible to most players.
- Stock #330
- 6 lbs
- neck type Wizard IIIMaple neck
- top/back/body Quilted Maple topMeranti body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboardOff-set white dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge F106 bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Quantum (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Quantum (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D’Addario® EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- hardware color Black
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 648mm
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
The F106 bridge enriches sustain. String height adjustment can be done easily and independently.
Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Wizard III Maple neck
Ibanez’s thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
The Quantum pickups provide accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing mid range and precise high-end articulation.