Enter the Ibanez RGA— a solid body specifically built to handle the heaviest, most physically demanding music you can conjure up. The RGA’s unique, sleekly sculpted top offers unrestricted playability for full-throttle power chording or heavy riffing without fear of digging into the body.
Ibanez builds guitars for players of all levels—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class. The Standard series incorporates all the staples the Ibanez brand is famous for, such as fast necks, floating trems, and high-octane distortion in a package that is available and accessible to most players.
- Stock #591
- 6.4 lbs
- neck type Wizard II-73pc Maple neck
- top/back/body Flamed Maple topMeranti body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboardOff-set white dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge F107 bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Quantum 7 (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Quantum 7 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E,7B
- strings D’Addario® EXL110-7
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046/.059
- hardware color Black
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 648mm/25.5″
- a : Width 48mm at NUT
- b : Width 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
Wizard II 3pc Maple neck
Ibanez’s thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability for demanding players.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
The Quantum pickups provide accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing mid range and precise high-end articulation.