Ibanez builds guitars for players of all levels—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class. The Standard series incorporates all the staples the Ibanez brand is famous for, such as fast necks, floating trems, and high-octane distortion in a package that is available and accessible to most players.
- Stock #625
- 7 lbs
- neck type Wizard IIIMaple neck
- top/back/body Meranti body
- fretboard Bound Jatoba fretboardSharktooth inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Double Locking tremolo bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Quantum (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- middle pickup Quantum (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Quantum (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D’Addario® EXL120
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- nut Locking nut
- hardware color Cosmo black
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 648mm/25.5″
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
The Quantum pickups provide accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing mid range and precise high-end articulation.
Wizard III Maple neck
Ibanez’s thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.