- Stock #084
- 3.6 lbs
- body shape Parlor 2 body
- top Sapele top
- back & sides Nyatoh back & Nyatoh sides
- neck PNNyatoh neck
- fretboard Nandu Wood fretboard
- bridge Nandu Wood bridge
- top board purfling Herringbone purfling
- inlay White dot inlay
- soundhole rosette Black & White multi
- tuning machine Chrome Open Gear tuners w/Ivory knobs
- number of frets 18
- bridge pins Ibanez Advantage™
- strings Ibanez IACS6C
- string gauge .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- string space 11mm
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 620mm/24.4″
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 54mm at 14F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 7F
- Radius : 250mmR
The Sapele top delivers a warm, full tone.
Nandu Wood fretboard
The Nandu Wood fretboard provides a rich and warm tone.
Nyatoh back and sides
Nyatoh back and sides offer a full-bodied and warm mid-range and bright treble tones.
Nandu Wood bridge
The Nandu Wood bridge transfers string vibration directly to the body, delivering a natural and warm tone.
The Nyatoh neck provides a rich mid-low end.
Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™ the pin and string stay put.