But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
A guitar doesn’t have to cost a lot to sound great. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality and performance in a more affordable package. Not only do they look and play better than many other offerings in their price range, but they are held to the same standards and come with warranty is the same as Ibanez’s more expensive models.
- Stock #463
- 7.4 lbs
- neck type GSR4 Maple neck
- top/back/body Spalted Maple topPoplar body
- fretboard JatobaWhite dot inlay
- fret Medium frets
- bridge B10 bridge
- string space 19mm
- neck pickup Dynamix P neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup Dynamix J bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser Phat II EQ
- factory tuning 1G,2D,3A,4E
- string gauge .045/.065/.085/.105
- hardware color Black
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 864mm/34″
- a : Width 41mm at NUT
- b : Width 62mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
Phat II EQ
Phat II active bass boost adds additional low-end power.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.