Enter the Ibanez RGA— a solid body specifically built to handle the heaviest, most physically demanding music you can conjure up. The RGA’s unique, sleekly sculpted top offers unrestricted playability for full-throttle power chording or heavy riffing without fear of digging into the body.
A guitar doesn’t have to cost a bundle to sound good. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality in a more affordable package. Not only do they look and play better than everything else in their price range, but their rigorous inspection, set-up and warranty is the same as Ibanez’s more expensive models.
- Stock #185
- 6.8 lbs
- neck type GRGAMaple neck
- top/back/body Quilted Maple Art Grain topPoplar body
- fretboard Bound Purpleheart fretboardWhite dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge T102 tremolo bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Infinity R (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Infinity R (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color Black
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 648mm/25.5″
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
Mono-unit output jack
The mono-unit output jack is made of solid, durable material and is a single piece to avoid unwanted movement and loosening of the jack, which leads to contact failure or disconnection. This innovation allows for long term playing enjoyment and minimal maintenance.
Infinity R H-H pickups
Ibanez Infinity pickups deliver an accurate and tight sound with excellent dynamics. Even under heavy settings, they do not lose tonal clarity.