Ibanez builds guitars for all levels of players—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class.
- Stock #113
- 7 lbs
- neck type AXMaple neck
- top/back/body Poplar body
- fretboard Bound Jatoba fretboardWhite block inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 22
- bridge Gibraltar Performer bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- tailpiece Quik Change III tailpiece
- neck pickup Classic Elite (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Classic Elite (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- hardware color Chrome
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 628mm/24.7″
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 56mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mmat 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
lassic Elite pickups
Classic Elite pickups offer rich, nuanced tone with fat low-end.
Gibraltar Performer bridge
The Gibraltar Performer bridge provides rich sustain and tuning stability.
The low positioned saddles promise comfortable playability.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.