Inspired by the electric guitar’s fast playability and appearance, this is a sleek, modern acoustic guitar that shredders will have very little trouble adapting to.
- Stock #529
- 4.8 lbs
- body shape AEWC specially designed comfort body
- top Flamed Maple top
- back & sides Flamed Maple back & Flamed Maple sides
- neck AEWC Asymmetric comfortNyatoh neck
- fretboard Walnut fretboard
- bridge Walnut AEWC original top loading bridge
- inlay Off-set white dot inlay
- soundhole rosette Abalone rosette
- tuning machine Chrome Die-cast tuners w/Black knobs
- number of frets 20
- strings Ibanez IACS6C
- string gauge .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- string space 11mm
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- pickup Fishman® Sonicore
- preamp Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- output jack Balanced XLR & 1/4″ outputs
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 634mm
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 55mm at 14F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 7F
- Radius : 400mmR
Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
The Ibanez AEQ-SP2 Preamp delivers excellent sonic reproduction and control of tonal characteristics and easy operation
AEWC Asymmetric comfort neck
The AEWC Asymmetric comfort neck delivers enhanced comfort and playability. It’s also designed to make every note across the fretboard easily accessible and within reach.
The large frets contribute to smooth playability, especially for phrasing involving a series of quick, successive notes.
Specially designed AEWC comfort body
The AEWC body features specialized, ergonomic contour cuts, and the Ibanez original cutaway is a specially adapted design that offers superior access to higher fret positions.
AEWC original Top-Loading Bridge
The AEWC original Top-Loading Bridge offers a fast and easy method for string changes.
The Nyatoh neck provides a rich mid-low end.