Inspired by the electric guitar’s fast playability and appearance, this is a sleek, modern acoustic guitar that shredders will have very little trouble adapting to.
- Stock #844
- 4.2 lbs
- body shape AEWC body
- top Flamed Maple top
- back & sides Sapele back & Sapele sides
- neck Comfort GripNyatoh neck
- fretboard Walnut fretboard
- bridge Walnut AEWC original top loading
- inlay Off-set white dot inlay
- soundhole rosette Acrylic
- tuning machine Black Die-cast tuners
- number of frets 20
- strings Ibanez IACS6C
- string gauge .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- string space 11mm
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- pickup Fishman® Sonicore
- preamp Ibanez AEQ210TF preamp w/Onboard tuner
- output jack 1/4″ output
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 634mm
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 55mm at 14F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 7F
- Radius : 400mmR
The large frets contribute to smooth playability, especially for phrasing involving a series of quick, successive notes.
AEWC original Top-Loading Bridge
The AEWC original Top-Loading Bridge offers a fast and easy method for string changes.
The Nyatoh neck provides a rich mid-low end.
Fishman Sonicore Pickup and Ibanez AEQ210TF
The Ibanez AEQ210TF preamp is designed especially for thin bodies. Its simple 2-band control makes adjusting the sound easy and provides plenty of bottom. A phase switch for reducing feedback and a user-friendly onboard tuner are also provided.