- Stock #288
- neck – AEWC Asymmetric comfortNyatoh neck
- fretboard – Walnut fretboard
- bridge – Walnut top loading bridge
- inlay – Off-set white dot inlay
- soundhole rosette – Abalone
- tuning machine – Chrome Die-cast tuners w/Black knobs
- number of frets – 20
- strings – Ibanez IACS6C
- string gauge – .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- string space – 11mm
- factory tuning – 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- pickup – Fishman® Sonicore
- preamp – Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- output jack – Balanced XLR & 1/4″ outputs
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 634mm
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 55mm at 14F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 7F
- Radius : 400mmR
Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
The Ibanez AEQ-SP2 Preamp delivers excellent sonic reproduction and control of tonal characteristics and easy operation
AEWC Asymmetric comfort neck
The AEWC Asymmetric comfort neck delivers enhanced comfort and playability. It’s also designed to make every note across the fretboard easily accessible and within reach.
The large frets contribute to smooth playability, especially for phrasing involving a series of quick, successive notes.
Specially designed AEWC comfort body
The AEWC body features specialized, ergonomic contour cuts, and the Ibanez original cutaway is a specially adapted design that offers superior access to higher fret positions.
AEWC original Top-Loading bridge
The AEWC original Top-Loading Bridge offers a fast and easy method for string changes.
The 3pc Nyatoh/Maple Neck provides a rich mid-low end.