These guitars combine easy playability, classic solid and sunburst finishes, and intuitive electronics to create a quality, workhorse acoustic guitar that will rise to any occasion. High quality Ibanez under-saddle pickups and Ibanez preamps with onboard tuners provide sparkling tones that sound great in any environment.
- Stock #641
- 4.2 lbs
- body shape AEG body
- top Flamed Maple top
- back & sides Sapele back & Sapele sides
- neck Comfort GripNyatoh neck
- fretboard Walnut fretboard
- bridge Walnut bridge
- inlay White dot inlay
- soundhole rosette Acrylic rosette
- tuning machine Chrome Die-cast tuners (18:1 gear ratio)
- number of frets 20
- bridge pins Ibanez Advantage™
- strings Ibanez IACSP6C
- string gauge .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- string space 11mm
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- pickup Ibanez T-bar II Undersaddle
- preamp Ibanez AEQ-TTS preamp w/Onboard tuner
- output jack 1/4″ output
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 634mm
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 55mm at 14F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 7F
- Radius : 400mmR
Ibanez AEQ-TTS preamp w/Onboard Tuner
The small and simple preamp has only two control knobs, volume and shape. This at-a-glance tone control offers natural acoustic sound in the center position. It allows players to adjust the tone easily and enables them to go from low, fat and powerful tones to a bright and crisp sound while adjusting only one knob. A new easy-to-read onboard tuner with LCD(liquid crystal display) is located on the preamp.
The Nyatoh neck provides a rich mid-low end.
Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™ the pin and string stay put.